Sunday, October 21, 2007

How To Change A Flat Tyre

drove to Taman Caunnought after work to meet my friend for dinner
when i am on my way,somewhere near KLCC
guess what happen?it really supprise me
when i was driving,the car next to me a cute guy looking at me
ooh(melting)eh your tyre is flat la
oops so i drive to the nearest petrol station to check
ok nothing la just need to pump some air
ok continue to Taman Caunnought
so after dinner i went to the petrol station to check on my tyre
oops flat again,i called Danny,Chua and Adrian to help me change my tyre
they are half way back to Danny's house
I've waited for them 20 minutes
they were having dinner
they finally reached
the best part is change tyre
1st obstacle
me and Danny try to unscrew the bolt try and try 15 mins still can't,why can't?
Chua came oops wrong side,no wonder can't unscrew it
ok got the bolt out
2nd obstacle
now we need to lift the car,oh problem again
Danny try to lift it,it takes forever
have to go to Adrian's car to get the equipment
3rd obstacle
get the tyre out got it out so easy
putting it back is a problem
Chua place the tyre back,me squad down to see the alignment
ok mission impossible completed
man just changing a tyre gave me a lesson learnt with that much of effort and sweat
it is such a embarrassment that men can't change a flat tyre
went home too late to blog about this
people reading this please don't discriminate me
this is my first time
the next time it will only take two man to change the tyre
next time it will only be me(hope it won't happened again)
think i cant do it,it is better to ask someone to tow my car
rather doing myself

No comments: