Monday, October 15, 2007

2.35am




a lonely nite without my roommate
went to klcc jz now
i bought my newicon in kinokuniya
but i haven't read it yet

i 've downloaded a few movies but still no time to watch
public holiday still have to work
what for
for money as well

I've spend a lot of money this month
then have to earn back as much as i can

I'm still waiting on my crew's interview
but its still haven't reply me geh

now i am listen on my favorite song-Dragostea Din Tei
this song from o-zone
chicken little's song
love it so much
dunno why
ha ha

tomorrow have to wake up earlier to work
so that's all for tonight

to be continue

1 comment:

astrid said...

what shall i say
i am not sure
but when u did something wrong
u have to admit it
it is just something you have to do to make thing better
not to make enemy
don't wanna nag u
but u think about it
he is awaiting for it
think about it k
no matte what happen happen u can always let me know
make sure i tell me it is something secret or what k
i really wish that nothing and no one will stop talking to each other over some small mistake
and u know he is titi but u act like koko
so be a gentleman k