Saturday, October 27, 2007

the longest blog



As usual i wake up
get ready to work
went to fetch Chua
when i almost reach and try to call Chua
oops Digi bared my line
ok i call Digi and fuck them up
still they haven't release my line
ok saw a pay phone
what to do rang up Chua
reach office
i try to settle my bill with credit card
but still can't get through bad luck
30 minutes later
Air Asia call to ask me to go for an interview this coming Wednesday
wow that really cheer me
after lunch i've settled my bill with another credit card
ok finally it went through
now i call my sister to tell her about this good news
now nothing matter as i need to do a lot of preparation for this interview
need to cut my hair,facial,snap my passport photo and etc
i haven't get off day beside Sunday
i want to go an off day
but do not know what to do on my off day
very confused
I've spent the whole day in the office but got nothing to do
not till i finish work and go gym
when i reached the gym ran on the thread meal for 5 minute
i felt hungry
i told Chua i am hungry and went for dinner with Nono And Kim
i had KFC again
after dinner 'god' told me to go for a walk at KLCC's park


we saw a lot of people carrying Carrefour's bag

so we rush to see what Carrefour exhibition at the Convention Centre
then we continue our walk ditch Nono by himself
I've snap a lot of photo at KLCC's park
these are the photo

on the way home
Nono keep on complaining that he is hungry
so we decide to go to have dinner again at 'Tan Cha Uk'
too bad someone does not want to see someone
so we went to other place
after the walk went to have dinner at Blue Dragon
Nono bought dinner
it was my 1st time to Blue Dragon
it was so nice
it was really late
i send them home
what a wonderful day
that's all for the longest blog post

~THE END~

1 comment:

Wooby 无比(膏) said...

還以為基本宮的白羊會喜歡待在家,
想不到你一整天的schedule還蠻滿的,
呵呵 ~
不過看到你拍的照片很漂亮啊,
之前我跟 Astrid 在klcc做工,
有時候凌晨回家的時候,
看到了klcc的燈光會有種很舒服的快感。

然而,現在我從你照片重溫這種回憶 !!